Anonymous asked: Do you think that girls/women who are slender/normal/or curvy are ugly? I just wanted to know what you think about that (never heard an opinion of someone as scary-thin as you).
I have to start off by saying that calling someone “scary-thin” could be considered body shaming, which is wrong regardless of body shape or size. I think that all body types are beautiful. Inner beauty and embracing who you are is much more important though.
Tagged as: questions.
- swansoft likes this
- tiffany-worley likes this
- cassieisclose likes this
- tweeders likes this
- milomari3 likes this
- butterflies-and-jelly likes this
- allow-me-to-open-your-eyes likes this
- ashleyexplainsitall likes this
- adachimerica likes this
- miranda71 said: maybe this horribly rude anon should look at your post about going to the doctor. they said you were healthy. and you even want to gain weight. don’t let people like this get to you <3
- littlefaries likes this
- iamprincessbuttercup likes this
- lalunalastella likes this
- shvipsik said: i wish people could start to understand that “skinny” isn’t either an insult or a compliment. same for “fat”.
- littleworldshaker likes this
- onlyjena likes this
- meplustom likes this
- sailorv said: Only one here passing judgment is anon :(
- memoirs-of-a-dead-mermaid said: don’t listen to this bitch, you’re NOT “scary thin”, you’re beautiful just the way you are and obviously are a beautiful person on the inside <3
- theblond-o-sonic likes this
- cydneyrai likes this
- girl-wonderful likes this
- alabibecia likes this
- opiumpoppies posted this